EOH SAP Services is a member of the EOH group, a forward-thinking company providing medium to large clients with high-end consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions across all major industries. The Group operates in South Africa, Africa and the United Kingdom, with a workforce approaching 2 000 people. Solid credentials, exceptional financial performance, robust governance structures, and an impressive empowerment profile have entrenched EOH as a top five IT company and a trusted partner to its many clients. The EOH SAP consultancy was established in 2004. It was strengthened in 2009 with the acquisition of Hetu Consulting, a small business with big SAP skills and a solid track record of successful implementations. Today, we offer single, focused SAP practice with a diverse range of offerings, solutions and resources to help you build a better business.
As a SAP appointed value-added reseller, and implementation partner, our partner status includes the following accreditations:
- SAP Business All-in-One Partner (SAP A1)
- SAP Business Objects Partner (SAP BOBJ)
- SAP Composition Environment Partner (SAP CE)
- SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence Special Expertise Partner (SAP MII)
- SAP Services Partner
We are technically proficient and highly competent in all the following SAP products:
- SAP ERP (R/3 / ECC6) (SAP Business Suite)
- SAP Business Objects (SAP BOBJ)
- SAP Business One (SAP B1)
- SAP Business All-in-One (SAP A1)
- SAP Industry Specific Solution for Utilities (SAP IS-U)
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW)
- SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP MII)
- SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME)
It is our belief and motto that “systems make it possible, people make it happen”. As such, the commitment of the identified project team members is, in our experience, the single most significant contributors to delivery success.
The EOH organisation and it’s SAP competence in the form of EOH SAP Services has been working in both the Private and Public Services Sector for a number of years and has distinct advantages over other local industry organisations.
These advantages include:
- Experienced project management teams;
- Strong, permanent, experienced resource base. EOH has at its disposal over 240 SAP consultants that are full time employees of the organisation;
- Our template solutions enable to offer SAP implementations with a lower risk and quicker returns to our customers.
EOH ranked 5th overall in the Financial Mail 2011 Top Companies Survey. No other IT companies were in the top 10.